So if you are in need of some last minute Christmas presents (or treats for yourself; hey if you can’t buy for yourself then who can you buy for?!) then take a look at my top 5 products for the beauty junkie in your life that won’t have your bank balance hating on you.
- Maybelline Satin Brow – Twist up pencil on one end, brow powder the other. A great product that is easy to use especially for beginners and is one of the products I constantly repurchase (see previous review here).
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets – Amazing liquid matte colours that do not budge; by far my favourites from the drugstore and I currently have about 5 in my stash with many more colours I aim to purchase too… Read my latest review here.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – Definitely one of my drugstore favourites; a nice applicator which has quite a bit of product on so you can get away with your whole face in just one application. It is really creamy and blends well; I don’t find that it dries out my skin and I use on both dark circles and blemishes.
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation – A great one for travel as it comes in a thin plastic tube which is lightweight and one that you don’t need to worry about getting smashed in your luggage. A medium to full coverage as it is definitely buildable. Whenever I use this one I always feel a little more glam and it’s that one I reach to when I want to make more of an effort.
- Maybelline 24hr Tattoo Cream Gel Eyeshadow – Easy to apply, long lasting, gorgeous pigmentation and buildable. I am a particular fan of ‘and on bronze’.